Ninety years ago, the cornerstone was erected at a place of worship for God's people in
Pretoria Central. With the dedication of the church on 24 November 1928 two cornerstones were unveiled; one in memory of the Apostle W Schlaphoff who died on 16 August 1928 and one for the dedication of the church.
On Saturday 24 November 2018, the congregation celebrated this milestone with a musical presentation that included the children and adult choirs, as well as an orchestral ensemble.
Between the rendition of a few musical items, the Apostle Mogane shared a brief historical overview of the New Apostolic Church in South Africa, and thereafter an emphasis on the Pretoria Central Congregation.
After the beautiful musical treat, the attendees enjoyed some fellowship with delicious eats catered for by the host members.